4.4.08

En: FLYING EASY LOVING CRAZY

Lyrics: TOSHINOBU KUBOTA
Music: TOSHINOBU KUBOTA

You know we’re gonna get the sight.
You’re never gonna see me cry…

Your smile stopped the rain
And changed the timbre of my heart
Stretching before my eyes, shining away
The wind feels warm

The sun’s rain that colored the morning
Fills up my hands
Beside you someday (Beside you someday)
I’ll reach you on a brand new day (That’s a brand new day)
I want to devote my emotions to you

It’s funny how my sadness fades away
I’ll walk side by side with you wherever we go

Flying easy, I take your hand as we head into spring’s storm, you’re, you’re mine
Loving crazy, just like this, we’ll turn flowers and tears into wings

Those things sliding down your cheeks
Do not search for a place to go
Even on a rainy day (Even on a rainy day)
On a quiet night & day (Quiet night & day)
We’ll never run out of sunlight

Isn’t it funny? (Love is a wonder) The rain clouds run away
You’re everywhere, oh

Flying easy, in a world of falling petals I’m by your side
Loving crazy, the loving time we spent together is part of our heart’s timbre

It’s all because I’ve met someone with whom I can share
The shining light, the gentleness, the pain, the fragility

Flying easy, I take your hand as we head into spring’s storm, you’re, you’re mine
Loving crazy, just like this, we’ll turn flowers and tears into wings

Flying easy… Loving crazy… Oh… Ah…

You know we’re gonna get the sight.
You’re never gonna see me cry.
You know we’re gonna get the sight. Oh… Ah

沒有留言: